Multi-Media Filter Vessels for Advanced Filtering, for water treatment
Material of construction:
Inner shell material: polyethylene
Available inlets: 2.5”, 4.0” and 6.0”
Maximum operating water pressure: 1.02MPa (10.2 BAR)
Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC (104ºF)
Sizes from FRP 7” X 24” (170 X 610mm) 15 litre capacity
To FRP 40” x 72” (1000 x 1800mm) 1282 litre capacity
Fibre wrapped vessels are used for filtering water with multiple (different) types of media:
• Give good flow rates and contact time with media
• Can be loaded with sand, carbon, resin (water softener), garnet, Maddox (green sand) or bio balls.
• Can be fitted with an automatic OR manual backwash valve or in/out valve.
• The media can easily be backwashed or regenerated where applicable. Backwash can also be automated.
• Maximum pressure rating 10 bars.
• Can have multiple layers of media in one vessel.